Gain peace of mind and craft the legacy you envision.
Our Private Client Services attorneys provide a full range of estate planning for individuals and families. Implementing an estate plan ensures our clients achieve their financial goals, protect hard-earned assets and leave a lasting legacy.
We work closely with our clients to carefully define and prioritize their objectives, advising on:
- General Estate Planning Documents: last wills and testaments, powers of attorney, and living wills
- Complex Trusts: revocable trusts, charitable trusts, generation-skipping trusts, irrevocable trusts, grantor trusts, dynasty trusts, qualified personal resident trusts, insurance trusts and special needs trusts
- Philanthropic Planning: charitable giving and its related tax consequences, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, private foundations and donor advised funds
- Business Planning: limited liability partnerships, family limited partnerships, and succession planning
- Taxes: estate transfer taxes, inheritance taxes, generation skipping transfer taxes, and federal gift taxes