Providing clarity in the formation and administration of trusts.
Our Private Client Services attorneys analyze trust options available to our clients and advise on best practices to manage assets.
After determining which trust formation and funding will best serve our clients and their beneficiaries, we assist through ongoing daily administration of trusts, including tax preparation, investment allocation, distribution plans, and providing required disclosures to beneficiaries.
We also help protect trustees from liability regarding decisions they make when facing challenging accounting, financial and other estate issues.
A.Y. Strauss works with clients to establish many types of trusts including:
• Charitable Lead Trusts (CLT)
• Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT)
• Domestic Asset Protection Trusts (DAPT)
• Dynasty Trusts
• Generation-Skipping Transfer Trusts (GKT)
• Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRAT)
• Insurance Trusts
• Irrevocable Trusts
• Qualified Domestic Trusts (QDOT)
• Qualified Personal Resident Trusts (QPRT)
• Revocable Trusts
• Special Needs Trusts