Protection. Privacy and security expertise for an increasingly insecure world.
We counsel clients in all stages of information governance, whether in connection with privacy and data protection, implementation of internal policies and procedures, compliance with national, international or industry standards. We help clients navigate the increasingly complex legal landscape surrounding privacy and data security and transform information into value – the right way.
Today’s new privacy problems require new, nimble legal solutions.
We pride ourselves on our ability to undertake sophisticated legal analysis and advocacy and to provide well-reasoned, intelligible legal advice on novel questions of privacy and information law. Despite the new, complex and rapidly-evolving nature of the industry, we are able to provide practical advice leveraging our extensive experience.
We counsel clients and ensure compliance with privacy laws and regulations, including:
• Data Breach and Incident Response
• FTC and State Attorney General Investigations
• Internet Marketing, Brand Protection and Complex Domain Name Disputes
• Global Data Protection and Cross-Border Information Transfers
• EU Data Protection Issues
• Privacy Shield Compliance
• Legal Compliance, Privacy and Information Security Assessments, and Policy Implementation and Training
• E-Commerce and Internet Issues
• Information Management and Governance
• Marketing Restrictions and Behavioral Advertising
• Social Media and Other New Information Technologies
• Website Policies and Terms and Conditions