Maria A.G. Harper
Maria A.G. Harper is an associate at A.Y. Strauss in the Litigation practice group. Previously, she clerked for Judge Bonnie J. Mizdol, A.J.S.C., of the Bergen County Superior Court, and was a law clerk and paralegal at a prominent northern New Jersey firm.
During law school, she worked for the Civil Litigation Clinic at the Seton Hall Law Center for Social Justice and for the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit of the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, Division of Criminal Justice.
Honors, Awards & Recognitions
- Semifinalist, National Bar Association Uvaldo Moot Court Competition, 2018
- Best Brief in Appellate Advocacy, written on behalf of a petitioner on an issue pertaining to Article III of the U.S. Constitution
- Bergen County Bar Association Scholarship, Seton Hall University School of Law
Professional & Civic Activities
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Seton Hall University School of Law Interscholastic Moot Court Board, coach
- Juvenile Justice Advocates, volunteer
Seton Hall University School of Law, (J.D., 2020)
Montclair State University, (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
New York (admission pending)