Vincent I. Ferrer
Vincent I. Ferrer is an associate at A.Y. Strauss in the Real Estate practice group. His experience includes representing companies and individuals in tax appeals, municipal defense of tax litigation, analyzing PILOT and abatement agreements, and supporting a due diligence team that provided counsel on over $1.2 billion in real estate transactions.
Previously, Vincent was a member of the property tax appeal team for a preeminent New Jersey-based firm. Prior to entering private practice, Vincent clerked for the Honorable Stacey D. Adams, Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division in Monmouth County.
Before joining the legal profession, Vincent was a successful marketing professional for several branding agencies and start-ups in the Northeast. He was the first-ever Director of Marketing & Communications for a nationally acclaimed private school where he was responsible for overseeing the $27 million-endowed organization’s paid, earned, and owned marketing campaigns. He proved instrumental in rebranding the organization, negotiating strategic partnerships with brands like Nike and Gatorade, and launching a multi-year, $14 million capital campaign.
Associations, Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey
- New Jersey Builders Association
- National Association of Home Builders
- Monmouth Bar Foundation Scholarship Recipient
- Paul I. Frankel Memorial Scholarship Winner
- Billy & Ashley Streiter Memorial Scholarship Recipient